The Bale Band-It is an automatic small square bale packaging machine. Taking small square bales directly from the baler, the Bale Band-It stacks the bales 3 high and 7 deep creating a 21 bale bundle that can be handled with standard loader attachments. The Bale Band-It’s fully automated system unloads on the go, providing continuous, non-stop baling. This in-the-field packaging solution creates efficiencies from producer to end consumer, making it the ultimate one man baling operation.
Advantages for producer:
- Eliminates manual labor in handling small square bales
- Greatly increases producer’s capacity in handling small square bales
- Handling 21 or 42 bales at a time drastically reduces the time associated with handling small square bales.
- Fully utilize the capacity of your small square baler
- Bale more, handle less with the Bale Band-It.
- Each step along the way, sturdy Bale Band-It bundles increase efficiencies
- From field to trailer
- From trailer to storage
- From storage to customer
- Accurate bale inventory counts can be done quick and easy
- Time to tie down loads is greatly reduced
Advantages for end consumer:
- Purchasing an efficiently made, value added product has many built in advantages.
- Make every dollar pay for hay rather than handling inefficiencies.
- Move bundles with loader until you are ready to feed one flake at a time.
- Better storage utilization
- Increased leaf retention
- Never limited: can always open bundle and you are right back to your small square bale.
To discover all that the Bale Band-It Bundle System provides, continue to explore further into the website.
The Bale Band-It is protected by one or more of the following U.S. patents: 6,182,563 6,397,738 6,655,266 and multiple foreign patents.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.