The Bale Band-It is an automatic small square bale packaging machine. Taking small square bales directly from the baler, the Bale Band-It stacks the bales 3 high and 7 deep creating a 21 bale bundle that can be handled with standard loader attachments. The Bale Band-It’s fully automated system unloads on the go, providing continuous, non-stop baling. This in-the-field packaging solution creates efficiencies from producer to end consumer, making it the ultimate one man baling operation.
Advantages for producer:
- Eliminates manual labor in handling small square bales
- Greatly increases producer’s capacity in handling small square bales
- Handling 21 or 42 bales at a time drastically reduces the time associated with handling small square bales.
- Fully utilize the capacity of your small square baler
- Bale more, handle less with the Bale Band-It.
- Each step along the way, sturdy Bale Band-It bundles increase efficiencies
- From field to trailer
- From trailer to storage
- From storage to customer
- Accurate bale inventory counts can be done quick and easy
- Time to tie down loads is greatly reduced
Advantages for end consumer:
- Purchasing an efficiently made, value added product has many built in advantages.
- Make every dollar pay for hay rather than handling inefficiencies.
- Move bundles with loader until you are ready to feed one flake at a time.
- Better storage utilization
- Increased leaf retention
- Never limited: can always open bundle and you are right back to your small square bale.
To discover all that the Bale Band-It Bundle System provides, continue to explore further into the website.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.