- Upper and lower mounts have far superior design
- Designed for strength, alignment, and longevity in the field.
- Upper mounts provide increased leverage and shock capacity back to the chassis.
- Lower mounts remove clearance tight spots and countersunk hardware that can back out. Now replaced with standard 5/8” hex cap screw and secured with a nylon locknut. Maintenance in high shock area – eliminated.
Now nickel coated
- Provides excellent corrosion resistance even when not in use.
- Slicker surface reduces wear on Poly Wear Discs.