Large Flotation Tires
- Rear wheels are now sporting a 14L 16.1 flotation tire.
- 8 on 8 Hub with a beefy 2.75” diameter spindle.
To provide our customers with the highest quality products we brought manufacturing in house. Every Model 200 Bale Band-It has been produced in GFC’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
Quality Products Start with Quality Ingredients:
- Model 200 Bale Band-It has been completely redesigned utilizing over a decade of in-the-field experience.
- Premium raw materials keep equipment cleaner and more accurate, while securing great paint adhesion.
- Utilizing high-end equipment: From start to finish
- Competent employees who care about the product they are producing.
An integral part of the Bale Band-It, the Tie Cycle consistently cuts and seals the strap, providing a dependable sealing solution.
Model 200 design is significantly superior.
New design eliminates carriage derailing possibilities by:
- Fetcher Swing’s dovetail slide design provides positive sensor activation
- Carriage’s V-Slide UHMW design greatly increases surface area for force to transfer over, while eliminating V groove rollers.
- Repositioned the stop and greatly increased clearance between fetcher and rails.
- Reduced pressure to fetcher cylinder during extend & retract.
- The Main Rails facilitate quick linear motion over a long distance, while providing a smooth surface for poly slides to glide on.
- The now nickel coated Main Rail provides a slicker surface for the poly slides.
- The Model 200 Main Rail design has been strengthened with robust mounting. Smoothly transferring the forces to the chassis.
Shorter Bale Length
- The Model 200 Bale Band-It gives you the flexibility of bale lengths from 35″ to 42″.
- Allowing you to adjust to meet the demands of your market.
The Model 200 Vertical Plunger has been optimized for performance.
- Smoothed the swing cylinder action by adding cushioning on both extend and retract strokes.
- Adjustable large surface Poly Wear Discs take longevity to a new level.
- The Wear Holder EZ-Lock makes adjusting simple. No tools are needed.
- UHMW anti-swing ears protects the plunger when hydraulics are depowered
Strap Guide Arm
Dependable system just got better:
- Greatly increased time between scheduled maintenance
- New design gives 100% more clearance between Strap Guide Arm and Fetcher.
- Poly Wear Discs give fine tune adjustability.
- Instead of replacing wear parts (@ 40,000 bales) we now adjust them.
- Strap Guide Arm Drive now incorporated within the chassis.
Industrial Mobile Hydraulics performing at its best:
Model 200 has upgraded the tried and true design; improving flow and adding new features.
- Horizontal Plunger has more flow, working quicker and more effectively.
- Elevators driven by their own hydraulic motors. Efficient direct “pull” design.
- Manual valve on elevator gives you quick flexibility in the field.
- Reduced fetcher pressure during stroke, to provide a fail safe system.
- … Just to name a few!
Quick, Consistent, and Dependable electric system utilizes the proven V.6.08 circuit boards.
- Wireless Bluetooth® module plugs directly onto board.
- Simple LED interface showing inputs & outputs
- Utilizing Solid State switching components
- Common Mini automotive fuses protect output circuits & input devices
- Built-in functionality is easily accessible via on-board rocker switches
- Easier to thread design, makes threading quicker & easier.
- UHMW replaceable strap guides, provide an easier flow for strapping.
Adjusts for your dynamic workplace… the hay field.
- Pull the Bale Band-It directly behind your baler, while baling.
- Switch to Pickup mode to bundle bales that secondary balers dropped on the ground.
- Switches from Baler mode to Pickup mode in minutes.
- Available for any Model 200 Bale Band-It.
New Bale Band-It Monitor app for iPad®!
iBand-It brings a new level to the Bale Band-It’s operation featuring an in-depth monitoring structure that informs the operator on bale and bundle counts, bales per hour, baler stroke gauge, Band-It operation status, busted bale alert, tie cycle, and bundle unloading.
Features also include controls to manipulate the Band-It to tailor to your needs as well as a GPS mapping system that allows operators to see how well each field produces. iBand-It also provides performance information in key areas to prevent downtime, alerts of any maintenance needs, has a built in Band-It learning center, and in-depth step by step troubleshooting system!
The iBand-it app connects to the Bale Band-It via Bluetooth®.
The Model 200 Bale Band-It can handle a bale consistently every 5.5 seconds through the tie cycle.
- Maximize the capacity of your small square baler.
- Increase your throughput with Bale Band-It Bundles
Bale faster, bale better, that’s what the Bale Band-It allows you to do.
The Model 200 provides a more robust, longer lasting assembly in a high cycle area.
- Kicker shaft rotation maintained by self aligning bearings
- Non-rotatable, greaseable pin in a hardened drill bushing eliminates wear in cylinder yoke and in rotating arm.
Elevator Bale Management
The Bale Band-It’s Feed as Ready design utilizes photo eyes to automatically manage the bales and utilize the system’s soaring capacity.
- Can handle a bale every 5.5 seconds throughout the entire 21 bale cycle.
- Elevator chains run only when bale is present and ready to be stacked.
Infrared Photo eyes provide years of dependable sensing, outlasting their mechanical counterparts.
Elevator Drive System:
- Designated hydraulic motors at both elevators give an efficient direct “pull” design.
- Direct drive shafts are short and mounted in self aligning bearings.
- Motors and shafts have open top access for easy replacement.
Back Gate Slides
Back Gate Slides provide smooth telescoping operation:
- Keeping drag down and yielding evenly compressed bundles.
- UHMW Slides provide a long term smooth wearing solution.
Compression Grooves are critical in making and keeping tight packages. Exclusive to the Bale Band-It.
Compression Groove Definition:
3″ deep grooves that are compressed into both the top and bottom of the bundle.
What it accomplishes:
- Creates an ultra dense surface for the steel strapping to be placed against.
- In these grooves strapping is 12″ shorter than the outside dimensions of the bundle.
Benefits to you and your customers:
- Unparalleled bundle quality.
- Superior package rigidity
- Self supporting
- Stable stacks
- Solid packages can take more abuse, load quicker, stack higher, more secure shipping, with less tie downs than other methods.
- Even after the hay shrinks and many handlings later you have a package that is solid and easy to move.
- Easily use pallet forks or other standard attachments.
- 3” grooves provide ample room to get under bundles and to separate bundles on top of bundles.
The Bale Band-It unloads on the go, providing continuous baling operation.
- Back Floor automatically lowers the previously made bundle onto the ground.
- Two bales later in the cycle the Back Floor automatically raises.
Back Floor floats over uneven terrain. Smooth… Simple.