August 19, 2014 – August 21, 2014
Schlaffman Farm in Mitchell, South Dakota
Come see the Bale Band-It at booth # 809W
Dakotafest continues to connect industry leading manufacturers/providers with decision making producers. The premier agricultural event in South Dakota, Dakotafest provides both exhibitors and attendees with all their farming and ranching needs.
Dakotafest continues to grow with Farmers and Ranchers from the Entire Northern Plains region with attendees from every county in South Dakota and large numbers of attendees from Nebraska, Iowa, North Dakota, Wyoming and Montana
The Essential Ag Event for the Northern Plains
- Connect 30,000+ attendees with over 550 local and leading companies in the farming industry.
- Present timely educational forums highlighting topics relevant to the issues that today’s farmers face.
- Offer field and livestock demonstrations featuring the latest advancements in the industry.
- Provide dynamic segments and entertaining events to entice and excite both exhibitors and attendees.
August 26, 2014 – August 28, 2014
Farm Progress Show
Come see the Bale Band-It at booth# 1256 (located on 12th street)
The nation’s greatest agricultural showcase.
Today, the Farm Progress show enjoys a long and rich history. The Farm Progress Show is the nation’s leading outdoor farm show and features the most extensive state-of-the art information and technology available for today’s agricultural producers. The country’s top agribusinesses, plus many regional and local manufacturers and suppliers, are regular exhibitors.
This major agriculture event gives visitors the opportunity to see the latest equipment, seed, crop chemicals, field demonstrations, livestock handling and equine events, Ride ‘n Drive, rural life programs and entertainment, arts and crafts, and more. Farmers and ranchers from across North America and around the world visit the Farm Progress Show to see agriculture’s latest product introductions, meet face-to-face with agribusiness professionals and gain hands-on knowledge.
The show now rotates between the Decatur and Boone sites and offers two excellent, long-term, weather-resistant facilities for the nation’s largest outdoor farm show. Both show locations have been designed with highly developed infrastructures and conveniences for exhibitors and show visitors.
September 16, 2014 – September 18, 2014
Come see the Bale Band-It at Booth# 527
Features at a Glance
- There have been over 50 Farm Science Reviews, and over 30 at the Molly Caren Agricultural Center.
- Hundreds of demonstration plots and several million dollars worth of machinery.
- Over 22 years of inductions into the Farm Science Review Hall of Fame.
- Ohio Farmer Conservation Awards
- OSU Central, featuring demonstrations and displays from OSU colleges and departments.
- Lots of farm safety, home safety and health information.
- Global Positioning Systems (GPS) hands-on demonstrations in the demonstration fields.
- Expanded programs on conservation practices in the Gwynne Conservation Area.
- An arts and crafts exhibit tent.
- Permanent washroom facilities with diaper changing stations.
October 3, 2014 – October 5, 2014
Come see the Bale Band-It in Outside Booth #236
The Ozarks Fall Farmfest is one of the largest Agricultural events in Southwest Missouri, with choice livestock for purchase, state of the art agricultural implements and vendors providing something for everyone.
October 14, 2014 – October 16, 2014
Come see the Bale Band-It Booth # E6-324 & in the field for lots of field demonstrating.
The Sunbelt Ag Expo is an agricultural-based trade show held at Spence Field in Moultrie, Ga. Known as “North America’s Premier Farm Show”® the annual event has more than 1200 exhibitors showcasing the latest in farming technology. Whether you are large acreage production farmer or a weekend lifestyle farmer the Expo is an event you don’t want to miss.
October 22, 2014 – October 23, 2014
Come see the Bale Band-It in Booth #138-139
The South Texas Farm and Ranch Show has been a community tradition since 1982, with thousands of people enjoying hundreds of booths and exhibits, educational programs, golf tournament, and children’s activities.
The 2013 South Texas Farm & Ranch Show will feature over 125 booths and 25 guest speakers. Wednesday’s Luncheon Keynote Speaker is Orion Samuelson. Most will recognize him as the popular host of “This Week in Agribusiness” on RFD-TV. Thursday’s Keynote speaker is Dr. Jerry Parsons, retired Extension Horticulturalist and gardening radio personality. His address titled “Are You Afraid to Eat!?!” will be both informative and entertaining.
November 14, 2014 – November 15, 2014
Where Agriculture meets American Innovation and Texas Heritage.
This year’s event will feature:
- HUNDRED’S OF EXHIBITORS displaying farm and ranch equipment, chemicals and technology in the 170,000 square foot climate controlled Expo Hall.
- LIVE CATTLE HANDLING EQUIPMENT DEMONSTRATION- See the best manual and hydraulic chutes in production put to use.
- Free CEU Credits are available to farmers and ranchers who attend programs conducted by the Texas AgriLife Extension Service.
Also on grounds the Texas Tractor Pulling Extravaganza Friday and Saturday night at 7:30 p.m., when TTTPA brings PRO-STOCK to the floor of Freeman Coliseum. Additional fees apply.
December 2, 2014 – December 4, 2014
Come see the Bale Band-It at booth# C700
Each year, the Amarillo Farm and Ranch Show attracts over 30,000 attendees from Texas and Oklahoma Panhandles, New Mexico, Colorado and Kansas.
The event encompasses every aspect of farming and ranching, and is a one-stop show for attendees to interact with manufacturers, obtain necessary CEU credits and network with other producers in the region.
Make it your plan to attend the Amarillo Farm and Ranch Show NOW! Admission is $7, the proceeds being donated back to the local FFA chapters.
See you at the Show!
December 11, 2014 – December 13, 2014
Come see the Bale Band-It at Booth # 1001.
Mid America Stockyards of Bristow, OK joins the Tulsa Farm Show as the provider of cattle for scholarship competition and equipment demos.
Estimated Attendance 28,000 – 30,000.
January 9, 2015 – January 10, 2015
Come see the Bale Band-It at Booth# A18
KNID AGRIFEST will be held at the Chisholm Trail Expo Center in Enid, Oklahoma.